I am interested & available for officially licensed freelance work including:
• movie posters
• key art
• album covers
• gig posters
• cover/box art
Info, rates and my inquiry form are below.
• officially licensed gallery work
• editorial portraits & magazine illustrations
• traditionally published book cover art
• private group commissions for alternative movie posters
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not offer personal commissions.
I do not work on self-published books.
My work is hand drawn, digitally painted illustration. I am interested in professional licensed work from film companies, galleries, book publishers, and I am available for private group commissions for screenprinted alternative movie posters. With very few exceptions, I do not take on personal commissions or projects outside of the pop culture realm.
My fee for official work starts at $800 and goes up to $5K+, depending on the complexity and scale of the project. My fee for a private group poster commission is $1500 - $2500.
I generally require a minimum of three weeks turnaround time for final art. If these figures are within your budget and you have at least a month lead time, please get in touch via the inquiry form below.
• I am generally not available for extremely fast turnaround posters (less than two weeks).
• My realistic and accurate character likenesses rely on solid references, so I may not be right for projects that do not have visual assets to draw from.
• In cases where adequate references are not available, a less realistic, more illustrative style may still be possible. My background is in children's illustration, and I am able to work in a variety of styles.
• I do not create photo manipulation key art.
If you want a hand drawn/painted illustrated poster like the work seen in my portfolio, please get in touch.
To hire me for official or licensed projects:
Using the form below, please include a brief description of your project, general details about your vision for the project, your budget and timeline, as well as whether there will be a formal work-for-hire contract in place. Including this information in your initial inquiry is necessary to determining my interest and the feasibility of the request.
Please also clarify what assets will be available to the illustrator (i.e., movie trailer, full film, production stills). My work relies on photo reference and my rate is based on the complexity of the project and quality of the reference assets I have to draw from.
You can also contact my agents at
if you'd like to discuss an official movie poster project.