Please read the info below before contacting me about a project,
otherwise feel free to get in touch!
I am interested & available for officially licensed freelance illustration work including:
• movie posters
• key art
• album covers
• gig posters
• home entertainment covers
• box art
Info, rates and my inquiry form are below.
• officially licensed print work
• editorial portraits
• magazine illustrations
• traditionally published book art
• private group commissions for alternative movie posters
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not offer personal commissions.
I do not work on self-published books.
I do not give permission for my unofficial artwork to be reproduced in any form, whether for public or private use.
My work is hand drawn, digitally painted illustration.
I am interested in professional licensed work from film companies, print galleries, movie distributors and packagers, agencies, book publishers, entertainment magazines, and more. I am also available for private group commissions for alternative movie posters.
My fee for illustration work typically ranges from $2k - $7K+ depending on the complexity and scope of the project, the size of the client, and the final usage of the artwork. In general, I am seeking projects with a budget of at least $1800.
OTHER: My flat rate fee for a private group poster commission ranges from $2000 - $2500, plus a minimum of 10 Artist Proofs from the print run.
I typically require a minimum of three weeks turnaround time for final art on all projects.
I anticipate a few days for sketches, a few days for revisions, and a few weeks to execute final art.
If these figures are within your budget and you have at least one month lead time, please get in touch via the inquiry form below.
• I don't offer individual private commissions unless it meets my bare minimum fee ($1k).
• I am generally not available for extremely fast turnaround posters (less than two weeks).
• My realistic and accurate character likenesses rely on solid references, so I may not be right for projects that do not have visual assets to draw from.
• In cases where adequate references are not available, a less realistic, more illustrative style may still be possible. My background is in children's illustration, and I am able to work in a variety of styles.
• I do not create photo manipulation key art.
• I do not work from AI generated ideas or comps.
• Please do not provide any AI images as references or I will decline/exit the project.
If you want a hand drawn/painted illustrated poster like the work seen in my portfolio, please get in touch.
To hire me for official or licensed projects:
Using the form below, please include a brief description of your project, general details about your vision for the project, your budget and timeline, as well as whether there will be a formal work-for-hire contract in place. Including this information in your initial inquiry is necessary to determining my interest and the feasibility of the request.
Please also clarify what assets will be available to the illustrator (i.e., movie trailer, full film, production stills). My rate is based on the complexity of the project and quality of the reference assets I have to work from.
You can also contact my agents at
if you'd like to discuss an official movie poster project.